How can you help?
While fundraising is not required to participate in this event, raising money for MLAR is our mission. We will generate income from rider registration fees, but to make this event a huge success for the more than 1,500 neglected and abandoned dogs, cats, bunnies and other companion animals that MLAR serves every year. We are offering the following options for individuals, teams and businesses to participate.
- Be a Sponsor at our event
- Advertise in our Event Brochure
- Sponsor a Mile Maker
- Participate as a Vendor at our Consumer Expo
- Raise money as an individual or a Team using CrowdRise, you will be prompted after you have completed registration to sign-up. If you have already registered and need help signing up for fundraising on CrowdRise, Contact Us.
- Make a donation of items that are needed for the event
- Invite your friends to participate!
- Volunteer at the event
- Or simply Donate Now! Make sure you mention you are coming from Handlebarks.