Thank you for volunteering for the 2nd Annual MLAR Gran Fondo Cycling Event on October 7, 2017. The ride starts and ends at Pickering Meade Farm, home to Main Line Animal Rescue at 7:30am and the event ends at 4:00pm. We need various volunteers throughout the day for 3+ hour shifts.VOLUNTEER REGISRATION
All volunteers will receive:
- Free volunteer t-shirt (see below)
- Lunch, Beer Garden & After Party (registration required) Takes place from 11:30am-4pm
- Discounted Event t-shirt, $5.00 off (see below)
- Family members are welcome and can purchase a meal ticket for the party below. Party starts at 11:30am. Children 12 and under are free.
- Why do we have to register? We are doing this electronically so that it will be easier to communicate with Volunteers leading up and day of event.
- Why do we have to sign a waiver? Why do we have to give a date of birth? Everyone volunteering for the event itself has to sign a waiver. The date of birth is required by the system and to confirm that you are old enough to sign the waiver. Some people will be registering for a child under 18. WE WON’T disclose your birthdate, we promise!
- Please select the timeframe and task that works best for you. As the event draws closer you will hear from Jen Schulte our Volunteer Event Coordinator for the event with more specifics. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to contact Jen directly at (484) 686-5715 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Remember, it’s October when the event takes place and we start early. We recommend you bring:
- a jacket
- water bottle
- folding chair or seat if you are at a timed climb or safety position
- If you have any noise makers, please feel free to bring them, the louder and more fun we have the better the experience for all.